- Warm 1 calorie spray and fry 250g chestnut mushrooms over a high heat for 3 minutes
- Turn the heat down and add 1 crushed garlic clove, fry for one more minute, then tip into a bowl with some parsley
- Heat calorie spray in the pan and fry one small onion and one stick of chopped celery for five minutes until lightly coloured
- Stir in 400g can of chopped tomatoes and ½ chopped red chilli (or use dried chilli flakes), then bring to the boil
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce... Meanwhile boil 300g spaghetti and drain
- Toss cooked spaghetti with the sauce and serve topped with the garlic mushrooms.
1 small pot of low fat fruit yoghurt.
Thursday, 1 May 2008
Garlic mushroom spaghetti