- Heat 1 calorie spray in a pan and add 3 thinly sliced onions
- Fry this for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft and coloured
- Cut 2 pork fillets into bite size chunks
- Add to the pan stirring over a high heat to seal and brown
- Stir in 2 tbsp paprika, cook briefly, then add 300ml chicken stock and bring to the boil
- Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes, until the pork is tender
- Stir in 100 ml low fat crème fraiche and simmer for a further 2 minutes
Serve with a small jacket potato and broccoli.