Monday 18 August 2008

Review... The Gardeners Arms in Ardingly



Since moving to West Sussex in February we have explored the local area and whats around. I have to stay 'The Gardeners Arms' in Ardingly had to be my favourite place to visit.

I think mainly because of the following reasons:

1. They serve a healthy range of meals along with some hearty ones
2. The service is quick
3. They do great coffee
4. The pricing of the food is good
5. The quality of the food is good.

Usually I will order a Cappuccino here because I really like the coffee and they serve it with fudge which is the traditional way to serve coffee!


On this occasion I wanted a healthy meal out, so I decided to go with a Salmon Salad. I was quick impressed actually as it was a good sized portion and as it was served with new potatoes it was very filling too.

I can say after eating it I was very satisfied without feeling too bloated.



They do such a range of food I am sure I will be reviewing more in the future, but in the meantime I would like to know what is it that is so appealing about our English pubs over the chain eat outs.

No comments: