Tuesday 15 December 2009

Christmas is here!



Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

Christmas is here which means finally I have some time off to get festive and start cooking again! I am so sorry for abandoning you lately.

But I am back in cooking action, and have some tasty Christmas treats to share with you this season!

THESE ARE RECIPES ALL COMING SOON...

How about my super healthy filo mince pies, I use reduced sugar mincemeat, filo (lighter option) pastry and topped with a dusting of icing sugar and almonds!


Or we could go the more traditional option with the cased mince pies...


These Christmas Rocky roads are always a favourite...



Plus I made up a recipe for gift wrapped, chocolate and mincemeat muffins (think of mince pies in a muffin!) and white chocolate and cranberry ones... very festive!


During the next few weeks I WILL be posting again.

At the weekend for a Christmas party we are having with our friends I am making a Yule Chocolate Log (Nigella Style) some Christmas pudding bons bons and my filo mince pies.

So Christmas lovers stay tuned for more recipes coming soon!

No comments: