Wednesday 16 February 2011

Clever little idea from Graze!


I have been thoroughly impressed with a little box that was delivered to me yesterday. On Sunday my partner James informed me about this company called "Graze".

They offer delicious, healthy, natural food; delicious nuts, seeds & dried fruits, tasty crackers & olives, freshly baked focaccia, as well as some well deserved flapjacks and natural treats. All put in a box for you - delivered first class to your door.


This has been great because during the week the box has given me a different selection to graze on all week long. Now I am not a huge lunch person so to keep a healthy diet this is just the right solution for me.

I highly recommend giving it a go! Its quite fun too!

2 comments:

kelly f said...

checked out this Graze, it sounded very interesting so i thought i would try it, eagerly awaiting my first box!
P.S i attend halesworth Kuk sool, found your link on the site, will be following your blog, must try some of your tasty looking food on my lot!

Anonymous said...

behind the times on this one! Came and went last year