Monday, 28 April 2008
Summer is in sight and what more fitting for a dessert than a Summer Fruit Pudding... I have my own recipe and here's what to do...
RECIPE: A Delicious and mouthwatering summer fruit pudding refreshingly filled with fruit and berries, served with fresh bio yogurt or a scoop of creme fresh.
You will need:
100g of raspberries
25g creme fresh
4 slices of wholemeal bread
1. Take your chosen size bowl or individual ramekin.
2. Boil down in a saucepan 50g of raspberries to create a compote
3. Cut a circle around out of once slice of the bread to make a base and dip into the compote sticking the base to the bottom of the bowl
4. Using the same process cover the bowl sides with bread (the bowl should now be lined with bread)
5. Fill with the mixture of washed fruit and berries
6. Cut out a wop lid and press down firmly to seal
7. Place in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes to one hour and serve to your liking.
This recipe not only is yummy but it is so healthy for you and fills you up nicely too!