- In a pan or wok sautee some fresh chopped root ginger, 1 crushed garlic clove and 1 chopped onion with some 1 calorie spray until they are soft
- Add 4 skinless chicken breasts (you can make this vegetarian by replacing chicken with vegetables) which have been sliced and cook until browned, this usually takes about 5 minutes
- Add 1 tsp garam masala and cook for a further minute
- Pour over 100ml chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Mix together 3 tbsp fat free fromage frais and 2 tbsp ground almonds
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the fromage frais mixture
Serve with brown basmati rice and steamed green vegetables.
Poached pears with low fat yoghurt