There are many reasons why running is one of the most popular forms of aerobic exercise.
Running is very inexpensive, apart from the shoes, which I would recommend as when I got my running shoes I really felt the difference and could run much easier.
Running is great in all weather conditions, giving you a chance to enjoy the great outdoors, explore the area you live in and listen to your favourite ipod tunes! In bad weather, running can be done indoors, running machines work just as good if not better as you cant see how far you have left to run! It can also burn significantly more calories than other aerobic activities and workout most muscles at once.
- Running is the most efficient path to cardiovascular fitness
- You can run anywhere without fancy equipment
- Running is inexpensive and easy to learn
- Running is the best method of stress reduction on the market
- Running can help ease women's menstrual tension
- Running is an excellent compliment to a weight control program
- Running is a flexible method of training. You can run at your own pace, with or without company, at whatever time of day that suits you
- Running increases your overall sense of well-being
- Running is for families and individuals of all ages
- Running is a great social activity… you can even join a running club
- Running can be done anywhere, even you are traveling
- Running and walking can be incorporated into any routine and can be done by people at any level of fitness