Sunday 27 July 2008

Duckey gets fit week... Day 3... Sunday



On day three:

Despite heading out for a meal last night I thought I handled it pretty well and maintained my healthy eating challenge.

Temptations are always there but to be honest I enjoyed my meal just as much and if not more as I didn't have the doubt of picking something that was really bad for me.

Today we didn't have many plans it was just going to be a typical Sunday, however we ended up spending the sunny afternoon in Brighton and took a trip to the crazy sealife centre... honestly not worth the money but funny all the same!


9.45am - Breakfast A bowl of Shredded Wheat with a drizzle of honey with skimmed milk

10.15 am – half hour of yoga

11.00am - one hour at the gym

  • 15 minutes on the cross trainer
  • 10 minutes on the wave machine
  • 5 minutes on the arm bike
  • 10 minutes on arm and leg weights
  • 10 minutes of pull ups
  • 10 minutes of sit ups
  • 2 minutes on running machine

2.00pm - Lunch at Zilli's in Brighton

(I only ate half) Small salad c
onsisting of tuna, bean and onion, butternut squash and mushroom and fennel with rocket 1 fresh strawberry and apple juice




2.30pm - 2 1/2 hours walk around town (including sealife centre)

7.00pm - Dinner

M&S dine in for £10 meal
Pesto chicken with vegetables and corn pasta with peas




8.00pm - Dessert - M&S Summer Fruit Pudding

This is low in calories and fat and so fruity a really top tip on a tasty healthy dessert!


10.30pm - Water

So again another successful day, plus I always think weekends are harder as you have more time to be tempted by naughty things! Sometimes when your working your too busy to snack.

I must say, today I feel quite tired and have a bit of a headache whether this is done to my healthy detox or just a tiring weekend!

So i'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

You're doing so well on your "get fit week" and you're inspiring me along the way!!!

Rachel Ducker said...

Hi R.Shack

I am glad you feel inspired I hope that you can take something from this!

Duckey x