Tuesday, 29 June 2010
I have been running this blog for about three years now, exploring health care, exercise, fitness, eating well and mental well being.
To me quite honestly staying healthy is a lot of hard work. With so many unhealthy temptations around like alcohol, sweet things, being lazy - it is like fighting a battle to stay so healthy.
So is it just me who feels this way or are you some one who finds staying healthy a bit of a chore.
Of course we are all allowed the few odd treats and some days of rest, but is it easier to create a healthy routine rather than a health kick?
In maintain a healthy life style I believe you have to intergrate healthy patterns in to your day to day life.
So here are a few of my stay healthy tips!
* Exercise for 20 minutes a day or every other - exercise videos are a great way to motivate yourself! Or why not try some yoga see my yoga basics?
* Plan heathy meals throughout your day (from Duckeys health corner of course!)
* Walk instead of drive.
* Do more housework - cleans the mind as well as gives you a workout.
* Drink more water - less calories and its good for you.
* Take your vitamins - they give you what you lack.
* Make use of the sun - it puts us in a happy mood (cleaning the car is good)
This post is sponsored by Forest Healthcare.
Labels: Health advice