Thursday 3 June 2010

My exercise secret


OK, so I really don't want to admit to this but I will share it with you because it has been working for me! When I have a busy schedule with work exercise can be hard to fit it.

It's been a while since I have been a member of a gym for the main reason I overdosed on it when I was!

So I get up in the morning and do my usual yoga routine. Then when I get time in the evenings I really enjoy doing my 'Mel B exercise video.'

I can choose my workout from cardio, bums, tums, legs, arms, along with a warm up and a cool down. My favourite is bums and tums and I have seen  a really big difference in my muscle tone.

The best part is you can do a 20 minute workout in the comfort of your bed room or living room!

Give it a try!

Here's a clip from the video!

No comments: