Salmon has to be one of my favourite fish not to mention one of my favourite meals!
Here is my most simple favourite salmon dish which takes under half an hour to make and serves four people! Great if your having the folks round!
Oven baked dill crusted salmon, served with brown rice green beans sweetcorn and broccoli.
You will need:2-4 pieces of fresh salmon
Brown riceGreen Beans
Can of sweetcorn1 stalk of broccoli
1. Wash the salmon
2. Put fillets in an oven dish and sprinkle with Dill
3. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for around 20 minutes
4. Cook some brown rice in either a rice cooker or boil for 30 minutes
5. Cook some vegetables I have chosen sweetcorn, green beans and broccoli
6. Serve up the cooked ingredients on a dish and serve.
A quick easy meal that's healthy and tasty!
Remember you can make many adaptions with this recipe salmon cooked this way can be served with many accompaniments such as salads, cous cous, you could even have it in posh sandwiches!
So go on experiment!