- Heat grill to high or use George Foreman
- Place 4 salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish and grill for 5 minutes or bare on GF, until just cooked... cover and set aside
- Heat a wok with 1 calorie spray and stir fry a small knob of grated root ginger, 1 sliced mild red chilli and a bunch of sliced spring onions for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in 1 tbsp soy sauce and a splash of water, than take off the heat
- Throw in 20g chopped coriander leaves and serve with the salmon.
Serve with 3 small new potatoes and some steamed green vegetables.
Prune and apple yogurt parfait