Saturday, 10 May 2008
I love to make stir-fry food and love to make different assortments so tonight I have cooked a lentil based stir-fry with succulent King Prawns to add some protein to this vegetable dish. I will serve this with Organic noodles to allow this dish to fill you up adding a few healthy carbs.
RECIPE: A lentil and vegetable stir-fry with succulent King Prawns cooked in a dash of toasted sesame oil served on a bed of organic noodles.
You will need:
2 packets of noodles
4 cups of equal water
Packet of King Prawns
1 bag of lentil stir-fry (waitrose)
Toasted sesame oil
1. In a sauce pan add simmer the noodles for 5 mintues
2. In a wok add a dash of sesame oil
3. The add your lentil vegetables and stir until soft
4. Add some washed king prawns and stir in
5. To serve spoon noodles into a dish then top with the stir-fry mixture
Now how quick was that!
This meal is wonderful if you dont have much time to cook and fancy eating something nutritional yet easy to make!