Wednesday 30 July 2008

Duckey gets fit week... Day 6... Wednesday



On day Six:

Today has been a bit of an unusual day, I fancied a change for breakfast and went for lunch with a work friend Sacha. We went to seven dials in Brighton to a small cafe for a tea date!

It has been a good day and tomorrow will be the last official day of my get fit week!

6.30 am - half hour of yoga

7.30am - Breakfast A bowl of porridge with a few currents and skimmed milk



8.30am - 15 minute power walk into work

9.30am - Glass of water

11.00am - Green Tea

1.00pm - 45 minute walk around town

1.30pm - Orange and Coconut tea

2.30pm - Dinner

I missed dinner today but had one rice cake to keep me going I couldn't make it out to get anything.

5.00pm - 15 minute walk

6.00pm - one hour of rapid housework

7.30pm - Dinner Big bowl of fresh Tuna salad with lettuce, tomato, celery, beetroot, hummus, pickled onions and a bread roll. I also had half a corn on the cob. I didn't have dessert just a few teaspoons of yogurt.



8.30pm - half an hour of yoga

9.00pm - 50 ab rolls

9.30pm - Green tea

I am feeling again a little less swollen today and feeling pretty tight and healthy now. It usually takes a few days to feel the effects but I am doing well and like I have been saying all along learning new things.

I haven't missed a meal in a while and found it was harder to eat when I did as my stomach was quite small and I felt really full very quickly.

I have learnt to have something even if it is just fruit.

No comments: