For a quick light summer meal I have found the perfect solution, you usually see a lot of offers on King Prawns throughout the Summer months so this also makes a cheap recipe.
I also know that avocado compliments prawns immensly so I made an avocardo salad with spice noodles to compliment the prawns.
RECIPE: Dressed King Prawns on a bed of spiced asian noodles on top of an avocardo mixed salad.
You will need:
1 pack of King Prawns
2 servings of noodles
1 bag of mixed salad
1 teaspoon of Mayonnaise and Mustard
1. In a sauce pan bring some water to boil and insert the noodles
2. Arrange in a bowl the salad and avocado
3. Once cooked add the noodles and top with chili
4. Mix the prawns with a spoonful of Mayo and Mustard for extra flavour.
5. Top these on the noodle mixture.
This made a really light elegant meal, it was really enjoyale and flavoursome! Perfect for a late summer evening.