Thursday 31 July 2008

Duckeys Get Fit Week... day seven... Thursday



On day seven...

Today is the last day of my “get fit week” I can say I am really beginning to enjoy it now! Its almost a shame that it is officially over today. Just to let you know I wont be going to raid the supermarkets for chocolate based products tomorrow!

It was just a usual Thursday today, I had lunch on the beach and really enjoyed my bowl of porridge this morning.

I was due to go to the gym and unfortunately we got back late and missed our usual time so decided to stay in do some yoga and stretching while cooking a healthy meal! (Yes I can do yoga and cook at the same time I am a woman!)

So heres how my last day went:

6.30am – half hour of yoga

7.30am – breakfast

Porridge oats with currents and skimmed milk


8.30am – 15 minute walk into work

9.00am – glass of water

11.00am – green tea

12.30pm – green tea

1.00pm – Half hour walk down the beach



2.30pm – Carrot and an Apple

5.00pm – 15 minute walk home

7.30pm – Dinner with half hour of yoga whilst cooking!

Chicken stir fry with brown rice and vegetables

8.30pm- Dessert

Strawberries and Mango with bio yogurt



9.00pm – 50 ab rolls

Today was a light day in the end but I feel as I have had such a healthy week I didn’t need to push myself. I have really enjoyed this week and having a goal to work to. There has been some element of pressure there but it has not been awful.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about my week! Perhaps you could let me know if you’ve tried something similar?

Stay tuned for my final thoughts tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried anything similar yet, but now I've read your week I'm going to give it a go and let you know how I get on!

Rachel Ducker said...

Great well let me know how you get on I will check out your blog for updates soon!

If you need any advice let me know

Duckey x