Dessert lovers! Listen up! This one is for you!
I was having a good girlie night and every girl needs a chocolate treat from time to time! It is a woman's prerogative after all!
I love strawberries and I love chocolate so what better than to combine these tasty little treats together. To make this a true dessert it needed something extra so i made a coconut and honey yogurt to dip the chocolate coated strawberries in.
RECIPE: Dark chocolate dipped strawberries accompanied by a luxurious coconut and honey flavoured yogurt topped with dark chocolate shavings and chocolate dipped Brazil nuts.
You will need:
A dozen strawberries
1 bar of Green and Blacks dark chocolate
A few Brazil nuts
1 pot of low fat natural yogurt
1 teaspoon honey
1 dessert spoon of dessicated coconut
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl this can be done in the microwave or over some hot water on the hob
2. Take your individual strawberries and dip the all the way into the chocolate then arrange them evenly on a plate (you may also like to try this with some Brazil nuts)
3. Allow to cool in the fridge for about an hour
4. Take a martini glass
5. In a bowl add some low fat natural yogurt then add the honey and coconut and stir
6. Grate on some chocolate shavings
7. Arrange on a wooden platter and serve with the strawberries nuts and some chocolate chunks!
True heaven on a platter! mmm!