Sunday 5 June 2011

Have you tried King Strawberries?


Yesterday, my partner James offered to get in a few bits for dinner. To my surprise he was very excited to show me these wonderful 'King Strawberries.' (Almost as big as my hand!)

They were purchased from Marks & Spencer, who are currently selling air freighted king strawberries from the USA for a special offer price of £4 for 600g (normal price £7). 

Apparently M&S is one of the few places you can get hold of these at present. 


These are the best strawberries I have ever tasted in my whole life and they look too good to be true and are presented beautifully and last very well indeed.

In actual fact I would compare it to eating an apple. 

I would highly recommend a try! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Just had some, very tasty indeed. I have collected a few seeds to try my luck at growing them in sunny Sussex!